Kelsey-Land
4.02.2007
  I'm Back!
It's been a LONG time since I wrote. My last entry was November 2005! A lot has changed since then. Basically, my whole life has changed. I'm no longer working in ministry - which is good - because if you read my last entry I wasn't loving my job. There was a week last summer, this August, where it seemed God took my life and flipped it upside down. Within a matter of days, I moved to my hometown of Lancaster, broke up with my boyfriend at the time, quit my job in ministry, and started my career as a teacher. It was a whirlwind of events, but God has taken me through it to a wonderful place in life. The best part of the whole adventure has been that I have found that I was born to teach. The parts of ministry that I liked are in teaching. I feel like my gifts are shaped perfectly for the skills required to teach. So yea! Go teaching! I think I especially like my job right now because I'm in the middle of a fantastic 3 week spring break. How can I complain? Also, I just moved out to my own place, which I absolutely LOVE! It's the first time I've ever had my own place. I really enjoy living on my own. No more roommate drama. Oh, and I'm dating Andrew Seely. (Smile!) So there are all the updates of my life.

 
Comments:
good and you better not leave again!!!
i mean it

(smile)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home
Who am I? I'm a follower of Christ, a lover of ultimate frisbee, a sister of three silly brothers, a youth worker for pre-teens, and a big fan of Diet Coke. I live by the beach, work at a church, eat a lot of canned soup and spend a lot of my free time buried in books. I don't like celery, zits or extreme sarcasm. I love my family, my friends, my co-workers and above all, GOD.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Lancaster, California, United States
COOL SITES
  • Andrew Seely
  • Val Snow
  • Justin Souza
  • Amy Souza
  • Andrew's Ghetto
  • Ryan Pappan
  • Sarah Strauss
  • Matt Price
  • Jenevieve Price
  • KC
  • Lily Lewin
  • Nicole Butchko
  • Nick Heathman
  • John Bowling
  • Ocean Hills Church


  • ARCHIVES
    December 2004 / January 2005 / February 2005 / March 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / April 2007 /


    Powered by Blogger