Kelsey-Land
3.21.2005
  Like something from a movie
Sunday afternoon, breeze blowing the long grass, green rollings hills, river at the bottom of the valley, birds flying above, and a pickup truck stage framed by two oak trees. The best part was the live music, acoustic guitars, songs about life sung from the heart. Sitting next to one of my favorite friends, great conversation, commenting on how unreal and beautiful it all was - the view, the air, the music, the people. What a wonderful afternoon. Today I went back to work - do you ever leave a staff meeting and just feel burdened and frustrated? I want to live with my spirit like Sunday afternoon even when it's a Monday morning.
 
Comments:
Hey Ms. Kels,
Happy Easter. I miss you tons. I hope you have a good day with your kiddos tomorrow. Love you and talk to you later.
<>< Laurel
 
Post a Comment

<< Home
Who am I? I'm a follower of Christ, a lover of ultimate frisbee, a sister of three silly brothers, a youth worker for pre-teens, and a big fan of Diet Coke. I live by the beach, work at a church, eat a lot of canned soup and spend a lot of my free time buried in books. I don't like celery, zits or extreme sarcasm. I love my family, my friends, my co-workers and above all, GOD.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Lancaster, California, United States
COOL SITES
  • Andrew Seely
  • Val Snow
  • Justin Souza
  • Amy Souza
  • Andrew's Ghetto
  • Ryan Pappan
  • Sarah Strauss
  • Matt Price
  • Jenevieve Price
  • KC
  • Lily Lewin
  • Nicole Butchko
  • Nick Heathman
  • John Bowling
  • Ocean Hills Church


  • ARCHIVES
    December 2004 / January 2005 / February 2005 / March 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / April 2007 /


    Powered by Blogger