Kelsey-Land
3.03.2005
  I'm feeling frazzled
Times of transistion are some of the most difficult for me. Right now there is major transition going on in our offices at work. Basically, we had two seperate offices (half of us working at one, half of us working at the other) and now we're joining together. However, the new office isn't finished yet, so we're operating out of boxes. Not only is all the office stuff piled around, everyone is there all the time. I'm used to working alone, and now 6 other people are around! Definitely going to take some getting used to. It's so hard for my heart and spirit when I'm feel unsettled in my environment. I get this incredible urge to organize and clean - but can't because it's not in my hands. What can I gain from this? I think I'm learning patience, hope, tolerance and acceptance. What I need to do is depend on God for peace.
 
Comments:
You can come and clean my house if you want.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home
Who am I? I'm a follower of Christ, a lover of ultimate frisbee, a sister of three silly brothers, a youth worker for pre-teens, and a big fan of Diet Coke. I live by the beach, work at a church, eat a lot of canned soup and spend a lot of my free time buried in books. I don't like celery, zits or extreme sarcasm. I love my family, my friends, my co-workers and above all, GOD.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Lancaster, California, United States
COOL SITES
  • Andrew Seely
  • Val Snow
  • Justin Souza
  • Amy Souza
  • Andrew's Ghetto
  • Ryan Pappan
  • Sarah Strauss
  • Matt Price
  • Jenevieve Price
  • KC
  • Lily Lewin
  • Nicole Butchko
  • Nick Heathman
  • John Bowling
  • Ocean Hills Church


  • ARCHIVES
    December 2004 / January 2005 / February 2005 / March 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / April 2007 /


    Powered by Blogger