Kelsey-Land
2.10.2005
  I Joined a Gym, I talked about God.
I never thought I'd join a gym, but I just did. The rates were low, the location is great, my friends joined too, and the classes look fun. Hopefully I'll actually use the gym regularly. It'll be nice to have weights. The guy I signed up with asked me where I worked, and I told him I worked at a church. We ended up getting into a big conversation about religion & Christianity & faith. I didn't convince him. I think a lot of people might think the same way he does: believes in a higher power, thinks the past aggresions of Christians are lame, associates Christians with Republicans, wants to do good & love others, doesn't buy into the whole "faith" thing, thinks the Bible is false because it was written by people, and wants proof. I wasn't discouraged by our conversation, in fact I was glad to be talking to people OUTSIDE the church about God! Their belief or unbelief is in God's control.
 
Comments:
I joined 24 hour fitness
 
Post a Comment

<< Home
Who am I? I'm a follower of Christ, a lover of ultimate frisbee, a sister of three silly brothers, a youth worker for pre-teens, and a big fan of Diet Coke. I live by the beach, work at a church, eat a lot of canned soup and spend a lot of my free time buried in books. I don't like celery, zits or extreme sarcasm. I love my family, my friends, my co-workers and above all, GOD.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Lancaster, California, United States
COOL SITES
  • Andrew Seely
  • Val Snow
  • Justin Souza
  • Amy Souza
  • Andrew's Ghetto
  • Ryan Pappan
  • Sarah Strauss
  • Matt Price
  • Jenevieve Price
  • KC
  • Lily Lewin
  • Nicole Butchko
  • Nick Heathman
  • John Bowling
  • Ocean Hills Church


  • ARCHIVES
    December 2004 / January 2005 / February 2005 / March 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / April 2007 /


    Powered by Blogger