Kelsey-Land
12.08.2004
  The Fame Behind the Name
Some of you may be wondering why I've decided to name this site Kelsey-Land. Well, wonder no furthur because I will now unravel the mystery behind the name. See, I work two jobs. The job I love is working at Ocean Hills Church where I hang out with kiddies and try to love them like God does. As church work goes, sometimes another job is necessary to maintain your standard of living, as it is in my case. I took a second job as a receptionist at a Physical Therapy office. It's not terrible, but it's not terribly great either. To amuse myself, and to make the time go by a little quiker, I often sing little songs to myself, chat with my co-workers and other things of the sort. One of my co-workers, Dave, often gives me puzzling stares. His look seems to say "What's wrong with you? Why are you so happy?" One time, after I said something silly as usual, he said "Can I live in your world?" It got me thinking about "my world." It seems that I may actually live in a happier kind of world than most people - a different kind of land so to speak. Kelsey-Land is a land of optimistic thoughts, peace, kindness and the like. Idealy its a Gal 5:22 land, rich in fruit of the spirit. Granted, I'm not always happy, upbeat and positive, actually on some days I can be a positive brat. Anyhow, that's the explaination for the name.
 
Comments:
Hey Kelsey...stumbled upon your blog here, and I thought I'd drop in and say hi. Hope all is going well for you in Santa Barbara, I'm sure its alot nicer than the valley...lol. Anyway take care, and you can always view my blog at www.stanleywilson.com.
 
Well. To be honest with you, you were at my next blogs list, that's how I checked you out. Ok you can say out of boredom. But I really liked what I read. Girl, there is nothing wrong with you, you are natural, just keep on smiling and be happy. Nothing and no one is worth it, just FOCITALL :)
 
Dude you're totally a pro already. Posting pics and everything!!!

Way to go.

You might want to check out Haloscan.com
for better comments, that way people don't really have to have a blogger account and you have more control over things.
If you need help you know the number.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home
Who am I? I'm a follower of Christ, a lover of ultimate frisbee, a sister of three silly brothers, a youth worker for pre-teens, and a big fan of Diet Coke. I live by the beach, work at a church, eat a lot of canned soup and spend a lot of my free time buried in books. I don't like celery, zits or extreme sarcasm. I love my family, my friends, my co-workers and above all, GOD.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Lancaster, California, United States
COOL SITES
  • Andrew Seely
  • Val Snow
  • Justin Souza
  • Amy Souza
  • Andrew's Ghetto
  • Ryan Pappan
  • Sarah Strauss
  • Matt Price
  • Jenevieve Price
  • KC
  • Lily Lewin
  • Nicole Butchko
  • Nick Heathman
  • John Bowling
  • Ocean Hills Church


  • ARCHIVES
    December 2004 / January 2005 / February 2005 / March 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / April 2007 /


    Powered by Blogger